This book, titled, Enhance Your Spoken Skills in English, besides delivering manifold language benefits, reflects to develop learners’/students’ ability to use English accurately, appropriately and fluently for face-to-face interactions/conversations, written and electronic communications in academic, social and professional perspectives.
The motto behind the tailor and design of the book is to bring out more practical, strategic and essential features of Spoken English, grammar in the context of common errors. When learners/students go through this book, they don’t just read but practise in daily life scenarios what they learn from it.
In addition, the book primarily addresses to average/slow learners of English and to those who wish to enrich their English language skills, exclusively speaking skills. It intends to inculcate supportive and communicative good English in them. It is also a self-study and self-preparation guide book.
The contents in the book are well-organised in four useful sections such as 1) communication skills: verbal and non-verbal, 2) practical tips with sample expressions for the overall development of spoken English skills, 3) common errors, sentence improvements, modals, preposition, tenses, and 4) self-assessment practices and check your progress. These four sections are presented into a notable and easy-to-understand pack of altogether thirty units on very relevant topics.
Highlights/features of book:
- Grasping skills in verbal and non-verbal communications
- Learning to speak fluently, spontaneously and confidently
- Building conversation skills with real-life dialogues
- Focusing on everyday language/sentences/expressions in contexts
- Prescribing strategies/ways to improve speaking skills
- Offering quick and easy modes of effective speaking
- Providing tools to overcome common challenges in speaking English and writing English
- Presenting insightful discussions on Language skills (listening, speaking, writing, reading), career skills, people skills, interpersonal skills, intrapersonal skills, soft skills, hard skills, interviews, group discussion, presentation, extempore presentation, debate, role playing, public speech, report writing, etc.
- Accelerating fluency through grammatical items such as Modals, Tenses, Prepositions, Common Errors
- Practices with useful and practical exercises